12.09.2010

LUCKY ME!!

I was the LUCKY recipient of the BEAUTIFUL handmade wool hooked rug. I won this Jolly Snowman from Rhonda of "My Glory Stars." Rhonda's work is AMAZING and the colors are so very PERFECT for this rug. I could not believe I won. When I woke up on Sunday morning, I was greeted with an e-mail from Rhonda, stating that I had won. What a great way to start off the morning.

You will have to visit Rhonda's blog, as her work is simply amazing. Besides making hooked rugs, Rhonda also makes needle punched handmades. I adore my rug and will have to find the perfect spot for Mr. Jolly! The colors are perfect for me, as the blue in the background is about the same color as my studio.

I honestly don't think that I can put this sweet creation away for the year, once winter is over with. So, Mr. Jolly will reside with me, in my studio, so that I may enjoy him all year through. Thank you again, Rhonda. I will treasure him always. I adore him!!

I hope you all have a wonderful evening. Have a fabulous Friday. Cheers, Tonya

2 comments:

Myglorystars said...

Tonya, I am so glad you won, and I want you to know how very much I appreciate your kind words, geez you have made me feel very honored, Thank you.

Tracy said...

This is so beautiful. I would keep this up all year as well :)