7.21.2010

~Witch Box & Spooky Banner~

I finally finished up my Witch...but she is attached to a box! She looks quite Whimsical and just so SWEET! She has lots of character and I just love the box. I am a DOT Lover...

I made both a box and a banner and have decided to list both of them together, on Etsy. I do hope that you will go and take a peek...

The German glass on the banner *Sparkles* so very pretty, which is hard to capture in pictures. The glitter will also tarnish over time, for that thyme-worn look...

I have a couple of other things on my table...calling my name. I got a slow start today, stayed up waaaay too late last night, working.

Summer here is just flying by. We have already done some back to school shopping...yes, we start early so that things don't get picked over. We also start early, so we do not get "hit" all at once with supplies, clothing, bags, shoes, etc! With 3 kiddos, you have to start somewhere *smirk* Nothing much else here....Have a grand day! ~Tonya

2 comments:

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Your witch is great, Tanya. I love that German glass glitter, too. Can't wait to make something with mine! I also got some black! woo hooo!

Denni said...

Too cute!! I'm just starting school shopping too. It's way hard with 3 kids to get it all at once. Have a great summer