7.09.2010

~Halloween Queen - Bella Bunny~

WOW - Where does the time go? I have 3 projects that I am working on at that same time (not normal for me), and have been dragging my feet a bit...getting lost in the details again. I had so much fun making Miss Bella Bunny, you have not idea. I love it when...you create something and when you look at the finished dollie, they make you smile ;)

Miss Bella Bunny is complete with so much hand stitched detail, sparkle and a little clay Jack-O Pumpkin that it did take a while. I made some different eyes on this lil sweetie and added some shimmer to her eyelids! No Queen is complete without her crown!

Miss Bella Bunny is one of my larger dollies. She is so sweet! I am getting into the Halloween spirit, because when August or Sept. start to roll around, I start making Autumn and Winter things and of course the kiddies are getting back to school...so who knows how much Halloween goodies I will get done then...

Look at that SWEET face and those eyes! Aren't they just so pretty? I love them and must make a regular dollie with them...she on the table. *smirk* I have Miss Bella Bunny listed in my Etsy Shoppe. I hope you enjoy your weekend! It has been pretty warm here, but not as hot as other places, so I will not complain. Have a Grand Weekend All! Ta-ta for now kiddies, ~Tonya

3 comments:

kaniki's said...

Tonya!! As always- your treasures always make me smile!!! Love love the new bunnies!!! :)

Hugs to ya

Niki
Kaniki's Prims & Whims....

PEA said...

Tonya,
you did pull out all the stops on this one didn't you. Do love those blue eyes. Glad to see they both sold so quickly.
Have a great week and don't work too hard. Time to enjoy the summer.
P~

Tracy said...

Ohh My Tonya I love every one of your dolls. They are adorable.