7.01.2010

~Miss Blooming Betsy~

Fabric can be so very inspiring! I purchased a few different fabrics and have been so inspired from them. I use to make things a little more distressed, but with such pretty fabrics and prints, I do not have the heart to dirty them up...thus, making my more whimsical side coming out. I love Miss Blooming Betsy. I have used glass eyes on her and that look, in person is just so very neat. Those eyes look like they have SOUL!

Miss Blooming Betsy Miss Blooming Betsy is full of "POSITIVITY" and Believes we all should ~Thrive & Grow & BLOOM~ So very true and words we all should live by. I made for Betsy 5 flowers that are removable and have some sparkles on them. I have her listed on Etsy, with shipping included. I had so much FUN creating her.

I also wanted to wish each of you a Happy & Safe 4th of July. I thought I better do that now, just in case I am not around to post something on the 4th. Make some Happy Memories. Toodles, ~Tonya

No comments: