1.10.2010

~NEW Pattern~

Finally a NEW Pattern/E pattern! It has been quite a while since my last pattern, I think almost a year. I had every intention on making "Bits" into a pattern, from the moment I sketched her. I have the epattern/pattern on Patternmart, you can click here, for all of my patterns on Patternmart.

I am also posting the lil snippet, that you can click on and purchase her epattern/pattern immediately. I was sketching in my studio last night....not your traditional dollies and such...but things that are a little bit different for me. Maybe an art doll or two will be coming, we shall see. You just never how things will turn out. I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday. I am just trying to keep warm here in the ARCTIC (Minnesota). It has been SOOoooo unbelievably cold, I for one am ready for SPRING! Toodles for now kiddies, ~Tonya

2 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Tonya! Bits is adorable! Your creations are always full of artistic whimsy. Thanks so much for your sweet visit! Have a lovely day! :)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Great new piece Tonya!!! She is delightful!
Laurie