9.14.2009

Some where wondering --- ETSY!!

Some of you were wondering and I thought I would let you know, I have listed my OWL cards and tags on ETSY. You can stop by there, if you would like to purchase them or just to see them in greater detail and see all of their features...

These are the only sets available at the moment, so if you are interested in them, please do not wait. I want to add more PAPER PRETTIES, as time permits. I really enjoy working with paper. I know that the tags can be used for so many different things.


Time is not standing still for me, so I must get moving. Have a BEAUTIFUL Monday. If you should have any questions, give a shout. Toodles, ~Tonya

2 comments:

The French Bear said...

Beautiful!!! I have to check out your store!!!!! everything looks so lovely!
Cheers,
Margaret B

Raggedykinfolk said...

Thanks for the heads up! These will make a wonderful gift for my daughter! Marcy