9.17.2009

Oh, how Pretty...

Oh, how pretty--I love them, is what Courtney said when she seen these 2 cards today. I made the cards, while my kiddies were at school and it is so neat to hear how excited the girls get, when they see a new handmade of mine. It does not matter if it's a doll, cards, tags, etc. they love to see them (so very sweet)...

They took me waaaay too long to make today, but I really enjoyed creating them. The pictures do not do them justice (I know, how many times have you heard that) and they do have lots and lots of detail. I love the vintage cats on this one. They have dimension, sparkle, vintage appeal and some velvet - glitter ribbon...

This BOO BAT card has an embossed tree and glitted bats. I also shaded the tree for an "eerie - spooky" look *smirk* This card looks a bit "busy" in some pictures, but in person -- so very neat!

Here is the inside of each card. I love the way they turned out. I left them blank, so that they can have a personalized message can be put in them. I have them listed on ETSY along with a set of CAT tags. I forgot to add a picture of them here...you will have to visit ETSY to take a peek.

Other then keeping myself busy and a picnic at Ninny's school this evening, not much else going on around the ol' homestead. I am having fun with my "Paper Pretties", but must sometime soon get back to my sewing for a bit. I have TDIPT Mercantile update coming up on the 1st and these dollies and such....just do not make themselves. Have a wonderful evening and Sweet Dreams, ~Tonya

3 comments:

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Love them both !!!I so need to get busy sewing again. Maybe this week-end it's been way to long :)
Have a good week-end :)

Hugs
Renae

Cris said...

Oh those are so cute! And I love the owls ones below!!Halloween!!!!!!!!!!Yippee!!!!!

Jenny Carter said...

Oh I love all the paper art. They are all spectacular and I want them! lol I got your gifts today. WOW, it was amazing all the things. My husband eyes were popping out of his head. LOL What a wonderful surprise. I love every bit of it!