9.30.2009

~OLDE Harvest MoOn~

I thought I would show you my latest Handmades and tell you that they are listed on TDIPT Mercantile. I love the way this wonderful pair turned out and had so much FUN making them...

I call them ~Moonbeam & Hoot~ and they are so full of detail. You will have to check them out on TDIPT Mercantile for all the details...

This is one of my "Paper Pretties", that I made just for the Mercantile. I have dry embossed the card, shaded it, burnished the edges of the die cuts and hand stamped the ribbon slider and then added some pretty ribbon.

I do hope that you will find some time to look at all of the wonderful handmades on the Mercantile. Have a wonderful evening. Me...I am just trying to keep warm, here in MN. Brrrrr it is getting down right COLD! I even turned the furnace on. Eeeeek! Toodles for now, ~Tonya

2 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Tonya,
Your Harvest Moon guy really shines ! He is cool ! Love that sidekick of his!
It is freezin here.. I am sitting here just about shivering and am getting ready to crawl into bed under a bunch of covers ! It's time for the electric blankie !
Hugs,
Linda

Prim's by Kim said...

T- What a wonderful fella your moon man is. As with all your creations, I just love him. Hope you are doing well. xoxoxo Kim