7.31.2009

~BOO Witchy Nodder~

I just finished up the ~BOO Witchy Nodder~ in the wee-hours and then.....I slept late. This sweet nodder will be on TDIPT Mercantile for Aug. 1st update, later this evening, my page will be updated. I really enjoyed making her....

I used Ann's (Crowing About Primitives) wonderful wool for her hair. Ann is having a sale on her wool starting tomorrow. She has some of the best wool and I love using her wool. I hope you all have a great day....now, I must get busy. My studio looks like a tornado went thru it and I have pictures to edit, descriptions to write ane the day is a-wastin'! It is a PERFECT day out. Enjoy the day. Toodles, ~Tonya

5 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Very,very cute!

Jenny Carter said...

Cute Nodder, Tonya. I am having a blog giveaway on alley cat rescue. Maybe Ninny would like a little dollie!!

Valerie said...

BOO Witchy Nodder is gorgeous! Love it. There's always the sense of achievement when one task is done and it's the most satisfying thought, isn't it?

PEA said...

Adorable sweetie. I love Boo! I am sure they are all sold already.
Hope the kids have a wonderful day celebrating. My how time flies.
Don't work too hard.
Hugs,Pea

AwtemNymf said...

I love it! Perfect to welcome the Fall and esp. Halloween!
*sprinkle sprinkle*
~A~