11.17.2008

~Pretty in Pink~

This Sweet little gal is going what I have been working on. I had so much fun making her...a bit different for me and she is "pretty polished" for me, but it fits her perfectly. I thought I would just share a picture with you.
I put a little pink behind her eyes and I thought that was so neat! Jenny was so sweet to me and sent me some of her pink wool...back a while ago. I will be listing a BELIEVE Banner on Ebay Tuesday evening to end on Sunday, but need to take pictures of that yet...

This is another part of our family, that you have not met.. this is Sweet Cassie. We did name her Casper many years ago and low and behold, found out she was a GIRL! So she became Cassie. She is the sweetest rabbit and so loving. She will sit with you for hours. Yes, she stays in the house, in a cage and she is potty trained and goes in her little box, Very Smart!

I have so much to do and the day is a wasting, but I thought I would pop in and say HI. I hope you all have a Happy Monday. Ta ta for now, ~Tonya

9 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

AHHH, she is cute! I LOVE Pink~

Is she a doll? I was not sure. If not you should make a doll like her...If I was making more money...I would buy her myself!

Hugs~
Jenny

Shay said...

Oh how adorable, she's just beautiful Tonya!! I love the colors, so soft just like snow! She looks so delicately soft!

Your bunny is adorable too! Have a wonderful day my friend!
Hugs,
Shay

Jenny Carter said...

AAHHHH to both of them!!!

Dani said...

Oh Tonya, I shouldn't have looked at your blog with my daughter Breezy. LOL Now she wants your pink snow doll!!! I just adore pretty in pink.
Love it! Great Job! Cute Bunny!!!

Dani

albasworld said...

Hi Tonya,

I am "Tickled Pink" by her! Pink & White is my favorite for Christmas! She has a quality which touches your heart.

Wish you a lovely week.

Hugs & smiles, alba

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

I love your doll. She is so pretty. Very good job with her.

And the rabbit is so pretty. That's really cool that she is potty trained.

Hugs pam

Country*Road*Primitives said...

I love her colors Tonya ~ Cassie is adorable. I used to have a gray and white rabbit when I was little. She lived outside and was very sweet, too. She knew her name, but wasn't potty trained. Congrats on your wonderful doll! xox

fiddlestixstudios said...

Tonya,your pink Snowgirl is SO adorable!She's absolutely the cutest thing!!!And so very unique,and creative!Love your bunny too!
Hugs:),
~Mandy

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Tonya,

Love her so darn cute:)