11.25.2008

~MISCHIEF~

This is the latest kitty that has "adopted" us! Yup, I think that King and this little kitty had a nice "talk" through the window. After "talking" this little kitty kept coming back for food and water everyday. She was a bit scared and we had to coax her in. The night we brought her in, it was soooo COLD, I could not just leave her out there...
No, we are not keeping her. She is sweet and getting better with each day. We have tried several times to contact the Humane Society, but they have not called us back. I did talk with a gal last night that works with the HS and she said that she would help us out and get us on the right track...

We are going to be her "Foster Home" until we can find her a home. She will have a vet check, get her shots and be spayed. She is very sweet, but she is really starting to feel quite comfortable...King was meowing at me and kept talking...well, I went to see yesterday what he was meowing about and this is what he was "telling" me. He kept meowing at me and then looking up! She is a small kitty and about 6 months old only.

That gameboard back there is only like a 12 x 12, so that gives you an idea, on just how small she is. We have had her for about a week now and today, she leaned to play. She would not even play with a string before...out other kitties showed her how to play. Before, she would just look at the string and didn't really know what it was for.

I must go, I have lots to do and I must put my girls off to Dreamland. Have a wonderful evening. ~Tonya

4 comments:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Awwww Tonya he is so cute. Your very kind to take him out of the cold.

Hope you can find a loving home for him

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

hugs pam

~dani~ said...

Michael and I are always softies when it comes to animals. Until a recent death our dog, Scoober.. we had 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 chickens and 3 ducks. It so hard to see an animal in need of care and not somehow intervene. I bet that Cat is sooo grateful right about now. Hugs~

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

What a cutie love that picture , so sweet of you to help that lil one out I bet it is not to spoiled at the moment lol .Hope it finds a good home . Have a wonderful Thanksgiving .

Hugs
Renae

Jenny Carter said...

I am so happy that you are fostering her till she finds a home. Hate to see her in one of those cages for what could be months. She is so pretty.

Happy Thanksgiving :)