11.11.2008

~Lil Snow-Buds~

This is just one of the Lil Snow-Buds. that I have on ebay. I have 4 of them listed. They were a blast to make and it has been quite some time...since I sold anything on ebay. I was having some difficulty listing. I do all of my HTML work on a practice HTML board and well, when I went to preview the copied and pasted item in ebay....there was a ton of voids! It got me a bit frustrated. I did manage to figure it out.

These little guys were so much FUN to make. I had a blast. I must say thou, I am a bit disappointed with the pictures. Some things just do not photograph well. They took forever. I put a lot of detail into these. I love the size of them.

I must get busy working on my Spooky Time Jingles page. Only a couple more days for the update and I am not showing any pics....hmmm. Does it make ya wonder? I must go. It looks like a hurricane hit here today. Ohhh and we have SNOW! And a mixed bag of some ice under the snow, nice eh? It has been chilly, it might just stay. Ya all have a good night. Toodles, ~Tonya

5 comments:

L~ said...

Hi T~

Did you get your tags yet???

Hope the mailman can make it through that weather you're having!!! :)

xoxoL~

basketsnprims said...

They are just adorable. Love him.

Pam

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Good afternoon Tonya ~ As always, your goodies are so cute! Just a thought... you may want to copy and paste from practiceboard or practicewriter, realtime, whatever is used, BACK into the document file on your puter, then copy and paste from your document into the eBay description. Also, you must remove javascript if you have any in your templates. Javascript is not allowed on eBay, which enables the right click. Happy crafting! :) xox

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

They are Adorable Tonya and your pictures look great can't wait to see your creations on spooky time jingles :)

have a good day
Renae

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Tonya, I love each of these little guys. They are perfect, good luck with them!

Ebay is a puzzle in more ways than one, isn't it?

I'll be watching SPTJ for your debut on the 13th, hope you get all the "bugs" worked out by then.

Take care~Diane