11.26.2008

~Make a WISH~

Happy Hump Day to YA! These are my latest little darlings....I am just tickled pink, with the way that they turned out and I could not have asked for a nicer day, to take pictures. It is a most beautiful day out there today. It is 39 out, the sun is shinning and it is just a perfect day for the end of Nov...
These two little darlings are going on TDIPT Mercantile for the 1st. Make a Wish Bunny Angels are lil sisters. They are my smaller dollies and are just the most adorable size. Lots and lots of detail and special touches added to these too...
I just thought I would show you what I have been working on. I was trying to finish up some smaller things for my website updates, but sadly my supplies did not arrive. I may try to make a smaller thing or two...we shall see.

I hope you all have a great day. I must go, as I have lots to do. Toodles for now, ~Tonya

8 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

AHHH those are cute. Looks like you used the glass eyes? At least someone is getting dolls made. I was getting my home ready for tomorrow....Oh well.

Good luck on them!

basketsnprims said...

Tonya, those are just adorable. I'm sure you will sell them. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Pam

The Feathered Nest said...

Tonya, these babies are so PRECIOUS!!!! I always love your work ~ and I'm always peeking in to see what you're up to. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!! xxoo, Dawn

~dani~ said...

Very sweet. I always really enjoy your faces and costuming on these lil treasures. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

PEA said...

Oh I have a wish now! For one of these beautys Tonya!!!!
Adore them but that pink one is the one I adore the most. Love that wonderful old fabric and her sweetness.
I am sure they will find happy homes.
Hugs,Pea

albasworld said...

Hi Tonya,

They are all so darling Tonya! Especially that new little kitten, lol. Really though, your little bunnies are too cute for words.

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Thanksgiving and a Super weekend.

Hugs & smiles, alba

Barefoot Primitives said...

Your creations are always so amazing! Stop by my blog, I've given you an award! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tammy said...

HA to all of YOU! I got to see these in real life and they are ADORABLE!!!!!! The pics do not do them justice at all!I WANT one!!!! Thanks for showing them to me and thank you for visiting my store!
Hugs~Tammy