12.19.2007

That time of year...

I have been so very busy. Busy with the last touches on a doll. I got that sent out yesterday. This past weekend feels like a blur. We went to my sister's commencement. She graduated from Minnesota State University. YAY! It was a very nice ceremony. I am so PROUD of her and what she has achieved!

Sunday, a Bowling Birthday Party for my nephew. That was fun. Sydney was still trying to "kick" whatever it is she has and was not feeling well on Saturday evening and Sunday...but she is just like me and is a "tough cookie". She just keeps going. I kept her home from school on Monday. I took her to the doctor and the "findings" floored me. She has had chest congestion, coughing, watery eyes and at times a low grade fever. Then on Sat. evening, she said her throat hurt, I thought maybe from coughing.....nope, STREP! So, I had her home yesterday too. Poor little girl. So many germs in school....

I will not be listing any dollies for a while. I am going to be busy around her for the Holidays and my kiddies will be home, starting on Friday. So much to do and so little time. Over the Christmas Vacation I plan on organizing my craft room (Back Porch), painting Sydney's room and just catching up on forgotten things, around the Olde Homestead....

So today I will do some shopping and finishing up things for Christmas around here. I do not want to be shopping the day before Christmas....that is no fun and the stores get jam packed. I can not handle that. *smirk* I have only wrapped 2 things...shame on me! I must shake a leg and get moving, tic toc. I hope you all have a great day. Take Care, ~Tonya

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Tonya, I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!! Hope you make time to relax....xxoo, Dawn

Dana said...

Dear Tonya,

Oh I am SO sorry Sydney hasn't been feeling well!!! She must be tough to walk around with strep without really complaining for a few days. That is just the most painful thing ... she must be miserable. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and she'll be feeling more like herself before too long now.

Wanted to wish you a wonderful and Merry Christmas ... here is to a FANTABULOUS New Year!!! Let's make 2008 GREAT!

xo,
Dana

~Tonya said...

Thank you so much Dawn and Dana!! I hope you both have a Most Joyous Christmas and a Grand 2008!

Sydney really is a tough cookie. She does not let much get her down. Thank you for the well wishes, she is doing much better.

Hugs,
~Tonya