11.30.2010

In the works...


Yes, I have something in the works. I have been trying to finish it up for a while now, but life just gets too busy. I did get to work on it this past weekend, but with Thanksgiving and such, there just is not enough time in a day.

It is something to do with snow, of course, and she is so very sweet. I started her quite a while ago and she has been waiting to be finished up. I hope to finish her up this week. I also made some tags and pretty cards, but have not had a chance to get any pictures taken. Maybe I can get pictures in the next day or two...

There is going to be a change in the weather here too. We received more rain yesterday. Yes, rain! Here this is the end of November and in Minnesota and well, it just doesn't feel like Minnesota lately. That is okay, I can handle no snow. I think that is about to change thou. High winds are kicking up and snow is in the forecast.

I thought I would stop in and say HI. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I also wanted to say Thank you, for all of your kind words about my Kitty-Cat Kinko. He is doing better, but he is still on the road to recovery. Have a beautiful day. ~Tonya

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I can't wait to see what you have been creating.