6.08.2010

~Scare D. Cat Suzie~

I finished up this little sweetie today....her name is Suzie! I have her listed on Ebay, for 5 days and she will end on Sunday evening. I have her listed with a Buy it Now option and I think it will disappear if someone bids on her? That is, if I did it right. LOL

I am really loving these dollies on these little stands. I love the size of them and lately I have been into making bunnies and Halloween Dollies and having just so much FUN!!

Here is a full picture of Suzie! I made for her a glass glittered moon and scared d. cat! I think that they turned out so neat. I am such a dork....when I sent out my email update, I had the wrong link listed and the link goes to my ETSY SHOPPE! Duh! That is what I get for being in a hurry.

Lately, I have not been up to a whole lot, just busy with the kids and summer. The weather here was pretty gloomy today and not much fun.....tomorrow looks like a picture perfect day or so they say. I hope you all have a wonderful evening. Toodles, ~Tonya

2 comments:

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Just love her Tonya ,that fabric is so neat.You have been so very busy ,can't help but smile every time I check my email and see a new dollie there. I have to say a bit of an inspiration to get me off my bum and get me busy again ;)busy playing with some fabric and paint today ,maybe it will turn into something... we will see lol :)have a good day !

Hugs
Renae

Tracy said...

Your dolls are absolutely adorable. I love every single one of them.
You sure are talented.
I hope you enjoyed your day to yourself. I will get my day yet teehee.