12.31.2009

To New BEGINNINGS...

It sure has been a YEAR! So many things have happened and time sure has flown by. It seems as the years go on, the time goes faster. Tonight, it will be just me and the kiddies. It has been that way for the past 3 or 4 years. Hubby always seems to have to work...which is fine, I guess. At least I know that we are safe...at night this time of the year there can be a lot of careless people out there.

Bringing in 2010, I am very HOPEFUL!! New beginnings, NEW adventures, New memories. Let's not forget what we have gone through, to become who were are today, but let's move forward and become better beings. Wishing you the BEST in 2010, because after all...THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Be safe & Happy New Year! Cheers, ~Tonya

9 comments:

DellaRae said...

Here's to bright and beautiful new beginnings...Happy New Year!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Happy New Years Tonya..hope you and the kiddies have a wonderful night.:)

West Side of Straight said...

A Happy New Year to you too! Always fun to start out a new year - Hubby and I staying in where its warm and toasty tonight. Sinus infection doesn't make me very socialable!

cricket hollow primitives said...

Wishing you the best in 2010!

Dana said...

Happy New Year, Tonya! The best is yet to come. We stayed in last night, too. Safe and warm at home is what I like to do best for New Year's Eve.

Hugs,
D

PEA said...

Yeppers! staying in is a good thing and yeppers again on the hopeful and bright New Year for all of US my friend. Lots a good grammar for ya! LOL
I do hope you are feeling better soon! Poor dear. Please take care of yourself. There is only one you and we would like to keep you around a long time!
Be blessed my little friend
Pea

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Tammy said...

Hey Sis~
May your 2010 be a blessed year for you and your family!

We both have our health,
Not much Wealth
but.....
We get a little wiser with
with what we are dealt!

Ha LOL just a little humor!

I guess a little humor can still go a loooonnnngggg ways!


Luv Ya~
Tammy~

Anonymous said...

I do believe the best is yet to come my friend...Cheers to the New Year... Hugs and Loves, Mo