11.30.2009

~TDIPT Mercantile Update~

This is an banner from last Christmas season, but I loved it, so I thought I would use it to let you know that TDIPT Mercantile is updated! I have two NEW Handmades, but was going to have more...but ran out of time!

I almost didn't get to update at all, as I have been without the internet most of today. Boy, it makes me mad when my wireless is junk and we pay for that kind of service! It is always on the fritz and it is very frustrating. Funny thing is...they never ever ADJUST the bill to reflect the LOUSY service. Funny how that works eh? Okay, enough of that!

Any who, you will have to go and check out all of the goodies. I have two other handmades in the works and will either list them on ebay or etsy, in the next couple of days. Have a great evening. Toodles, ~Tonya

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Just checked out your wonderful additions to the TDIPT website! I love how you created that snowman out of clay! He is so "cool"!