8.31.2009

~Halloween Goodies~

This Wee-Witch is name ~Willow~ she is the Oldest & the Wisest of Witche's. She is so very sweet in person and much more muted. She is attached to a square candle stick base that I have painted and aged. Willow had a dear friend that she tote's with her, where ever she goes...his name is Whoot....

Here is all of my handmades, that I am going to offerning on TDIPT, this evening. Each sold separately, but I thought I they all looked so very nice together....

I used the chunky ric rac and hand stitched it in place, on Willow's dress. Under her dress, shimmer netting, for flounce. The Moon on her dress is handstiched to wool felt, a pin on the back and vintage seam binding finish it off. The Moon is removeable, if you choose...

The Halloween banner is made of wool felt, all hand stitched, glittered and backed onto grosgrain ribbon. Lots of hand stitching on these banners...Round rings in the back, for easy hanging...

The scalloped ovals are almost 2.5 inches tall. I finished each end off with a woolen circle, vintage style tinsel garland and a rusty bell...

Spooky banner is almost 17 inches tall. Made in the same way as the Halloween banner...

A close up of the banner. Well, that is it folks. I worked outside all day yesterday and am feeling it today! It was such a COOL day out yesterday, I had to take advantage of it and be outside. I love being out, when the temps are a bit cooler, without the nasty humidity.

It has been getting pretty cold here at night, already. Soon my kiddies will go back to school (on the 8th) and I will hopefully get to gear things up, for the up and coming holidays. Take care and have a BEAUTIFUL day. My lawn is calling my name. *smirk* and don't forget, these handmades will be listed on TDIPT this evening. Toodles, ~Tonya

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hey Tonya,
Willow is such a pretty doll! I love the owl and the face on her dress I love! Another very nice piece! I already have one of your banners and I love those too!

Hugs~ Tam