5.18.2009

So PRETTY~

Aren't these so PRETTY!! I made some paper flowers this weekend and am showing how they look on a package! I made them with a Spellbinder diecut, embossed them, used chalk ink for shading the edges and a neat stamp from my sister's store (can't remember the name of the Co. for the stamp). The flower has 3 layers and the center is separate...
I used bazzill bling paper and love the sheen to it! The camera did not pick that up to well, but in person, so very pretty. I also curled the edges of the flower here and there, so that you could see the layers.

Other then that, I did not really get much done this weekend. We did go to church again, which feels good to be going again and read some more of my book, the Artists Way. A very neat book - Thank you Ann. Ann of Crowing About Primities gifted me the book. She is just so very sweet for thinking of me. The kiddies are also enjoying church and Sunday School.

I just thought I would share my Paper Pretties with you. I enjoyed making them. Have a wonderful evening. Toodles for now, ~Tonya

7 comments:

Dani said...

I love paper crafting. I sure miss Scrap booking and the creativity I've done long time ago. So much has changed today. I'd love to get back into it. Love the flowers! Very pretty! Love your work!

Hugs
Dani

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the flowers...so pretty! I'm in awe of people that can do this:)
Rondell

Anonymous said...

I love your flowers, they are gorgeous! I have a paper passion too. I don't know what it is, but it just pulls me in to make things. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Tonya~

Girl is there anything ya cant do? LOL...the flower is beautiful.

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

PEA said...

T~ Yep, Sonia has the right idea. There isn't anything you can't do. Now pass some of that mojo my way! LOL
I am enjoying the book as well. It is a very good read.
Hugs,Pea

Anonymous said...

Lovin' your paper goodies.... awwww, we sure have our weaknesses for the papers, don't we?? It is an illness, you think they have meds for it?
LOLOL!!! Hugs sweets... MO

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Tonya!
Just popped over to say Hi :)
The flowers are Beautiful ( as your things always are!)
Hugs,
Candy