3.21.2009

~ETSY Listings~

HAPPY SPRING to each of YOU! Tis a BEAUTIFUL day here in Minnesota. LOVE this kind of weather. Woke up with a headache and my low back is giving me grief...but am still thinking positive. The SUN always has a way of making us all feel better!

I have been playing with graphics and adding a few to my side bar. I must get get my taxes done. I get to work on them this week....JOY! Not my favorite time of the year.

I have added a few pieces to Etsy. I am going to start listing my pieces regularly on ETSY and only every now and then on Ebay. Ebay is getting far to expensive and way too PICKY! They only allow people to use paypal (so they can charge you that extra fee for using paypal). I feel they are being very unfair with all of their fees. I feel more and more people will turn to Etsy.

I must "shake a leg" and get some things done around here. Always so much to do and so little time to do it. Toodles Kiddies, ~Tonya

3 comments:

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

I agree Tonya....Ebay has gotten wayyyyy to expensive for me, and I get tired of paying the listing fees, only to have "watchers"...
Etsy has been a much better place to sell for me...
Love your new graphics, and hope your headache gets better..

Janelle

Anonymous said...

Amen sister... how is your headache... you feeling a little better... Well, off to peek at etsy.. Hugs, Mo

Unknown said...

Go Go Girl.....

smiles,

Sonia;)