10.31.2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to ME!!

I was LUCKY enough to be chosen for an ART CAMP from Terri Brush! I still cannot believe that I WON! I am in sheer bliss and will have something to look forward to during the long cold winter months. If that was not enough, I was also given the flight to Oregon from another very generous person. Talk about the stars perfectly aligning for this to happen...Things like this do not happen to me (normally)! I was on Cloud 9 all day and still am!


This is a picture from the gals that were just at Art Camp in October. From visiting Terri's blog, I can tell they all had a wonderful time! Everything looks AMAZING! From the art classes, to the food, the desserts (my favorite), the ocean view, making new friends, and so many wonderful memories made are all priceless! I can't wait until April to make my own memories and friends that will last a lifetime!

I cannot express my feelings into words appropriately for such generous gifts from two women whom I've never met. Thank you for the bottom of my heart ~ you will never know how much this means to me.

After a long day at school, then being at my daughter's fall party at school as a room parent, and then out trick or treating with my daughter's....it is finally nice to be home! HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all of you! I just know this is one Halloween that I will remember for the rest of my life!

2 comments:

Dianie said...

Congratulations!!!! I cant think of anyone else in this world who deserves it more :)

I wish you the best of times on your retreat :)

~Diane

~Tonya said...

Thank you so much, Diane. I am still in a bit of a fog and can't believe that I won.

I am sure it will be a blast. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween.

Cheers,
Tonya