3.06.2010

Seven Pounds...

I am talking about the movie, with Will Smith. Have you ever seen it? If you have not, I urge you too...you must watch it. It does start out a bit slow and at times, all the while you will try to "fit" the pieces together. Do not go and look up to see what the movie is about in full length detail, you will only ruin it for yourself....

Here is a small summary of the movie - Haunted by a secret, Ben Thomas looks for redemption by radically transforming the lives of seven people he doesn't know. Once his plan is set, nothing will be able to stop him. At least that's what he thinks. But Ben hadn't planned on falling in love with one of these people and she's the one who will end up transforming him.

That is all you need to know before watching the movie. I knew less...and the less you know, the better. I did figure out the movie, when it was not quite half way through, but immensely enjoyed the movie. I feel everyone should watch this movie. The last 30 minutes will really "clue" you in and then all the pieces begin to make sense. What a selfless act he did, but at the same time...well, go watch it - to see what you think!

Today is full of sun and some more melting....some more "Welcoming Weather" to let us know that SPRING is just around the corner. I hope each of you have a beautiful Saturday. Toodles, ~Tonya

4 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I loved this movie...:)

Tracy said...

Ohh ya I saw this movie. It was a good one.
Spring is in the air here as well. But you know what they say in like a lamb out like a lion. Ohhh I hope not.

Penny Grotz Streit said...

Hi Tonya, I have been a fan of your beautiful dolls since the first time i seen them. The detail is immaculate. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Penny

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Tonya I too LOVED this movie! One I could definately watch a 3rd time ;)

Hugs
Kelly