10.25.2009

**Paper Pretties ** and....

A Warm Hello!! I have been *MIA* a bit...well, most of us have been sick (including ME)! Ninny, hubby and I have had a touch of broncitis and Jordan had an allergic reaction...to what?? Who knows. He was non-stop itching, they even had to give him an oral steroid.

Well after about a weeks worth of Benedryl and a day off from school, he is doing better. Ninny and I sat at "Urgent Care" last Sunday for almost 3 hours...non-stop SICK people kept coming in. I didn't see the Doc. me being a stubborn thing ya know *smirk* Hubby went to the Doc. just on Friday. I am taking over the counter medicine and I am "kicking it", slowly - but surely!

On to my ~Paper Pretties~ as most of you know, I love playing with paper! When I have a bit of "down-time" or not feeling like working on a dollie, I play with paper. It does not happen all the time and as Oct. ends and Nov. approaches I am going to have less time to play with paper...so if you see something you like, do not wait. I may not have time to make more or may not have the same paper and such....

I have all of these cards and gift tags listed in MY ETSY...you will have to check them out. They have tons of detail....were so much fun to make and are unique!

I have some listed as singles, some as a set of 2 and also as a set of 3...I have discounted them with more then one card. Just a lil something I like to do, if you are purchasing more then one card, when listed in MY ETSY...

I have glittered the wegde green snowflakes on these cards, so pretty! I love glitter. I have close-up pictures of the glitter in ETSY...so if you want to see any or my cards in greater detail, check them out in ETSY...

This is the last of my Holiday - Christmas Goodies --- with paper. You will have to wait, I have been quite busy and "quiet as a mouse", I am gearing up for TDIPT Mercantile's update on the 1st of Nov. and I have lots to WINTER FUN coming your way! No PEEKS here...don't know if I will be showing any on here. I might show a sneak peek to my EMAIL update list, but I am not sure.

I must go. I have lots to do and time does not stand still. I hope your Sunday evening is a BEAUTIFUL one. Toodles, ~Tonya

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tonya u were productive even sick...u go girlie...Ive been MIA also...its all good.

xoxox

Anonymous said...

My grandson had the same thing! He broke out in an itchy, bumpy rash that spread to his face. He also was given the oral steroid. Doctors weren't able to say exactly what the allergic reaction was from. The medicine worked finally, but it took about a week to finally clear up. How weird, huh? Anyway, hope everyone is better soon. It's yucky to be sick.

PEA said...

Glad everyone is on the mend. You better not get worse or to the doctor you go my friend. Ya hear? LOL
Oh you are your lovely papers. I just love your cards as you know. The problem is they are meant to be shared and I don't like sharing them. So very hard to as I know I will never see it again.
Oh you are a big tease. Telling us no peeks. NO fair! Can't wait to see what you have been up to my friend.
Have a wonderful week and get well soon. I am going back to MIA for a wee bit longer.
Hugs,Pea

Sheryl Parsons said...

These are wonderful Tonya! Hope you are feeling better.
:-)
Sheryl

Kerrie said...

You are very talented, I enjoyed your site! Kerrie

Weathered & Worn said...

Cute cards, I love House Mouse!