10.05.2007

Learning so Much!!!

I am learning so much! Who would have ever thought you could learn so much...just being a maker of dolls! I am talking about today's technology. I learned to do basic HTML, just so my dollies could look perty on eBay (templates and such). I have learned to do so many other things, but today I learned how to put my patterns, into a PDF File Format!

Who would have ever thunk? Surely not me! It took me a while to learn how to do this, but through sheer determination and persistence, I GOT IT! Now, I can do them myself and I am so HAPPY! The gal that does my PDF's does a nice job, but I thought to myself...what happens if she ever stops doing PDF's? Where does that leave me. I am not one that likes to count on others. It does not matter what it is. If I want to do something myself and I set my mind to it, I will do it! It is just how I am. I call it being self-sufficient, others call it stubborn. *smirk*

Well, I have been working on a dollie, I actually have two going. I may finish one this weekend. I hope to anyways. I have been very busy with packing supplies. I think people are gearing up for the Holidays ahead. It was so hot here today...in the high 70's to low 80's. That is unseasonable warm for this time of year. Well, I must scoot......so much to do, so little time. I hope you all have a GREAT weekend. Many Blessings, ~Tonya

3 comments:

softinthehead said...

Ya know Tonya I love reading your posts, you are such an inspiration. I also read your "About Me" page for the first time and was so impressed with how you approach life and what joy you find in the simplest thing. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I get so busy this time of year that sometimes I forget to go visiting, lol. Your kids are adorable! Hey it is bloody hot here in Va. as well....and suppose to get hotter...so much for fall huh? Pam

Dena said...

Hi Tonya,

I doubt there's anything you couldn't do if you put your mind to it ;) Way to go! I love HTML, there's nothing better than instant gratification on screen :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs,
Dena

Dana said...

Hey Tonya!

Congrats on the PDF's, girl! WOO HOO!!! :) You'll have to tell me how you do it, because I don't have the same programs on this new computer as I had on the old one ... and I can't do them anymore. WAAAAHHH!! LOL!

Hey ... thank you again for the sweet suprise you sent me. You really made my day.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

xo
Dana