8.19.2011

~Scary Mary Halloween Doll~

***FINALLY*** a NEW Halloween Dollie! I should just say a NEW dollie in general. I think I have only made one other dollie this year and that was a dollie with bunny ears. This is my first Halloween dollie. Halloween is just around the corner. I have listed her in my Etsy Shoppe, but if she does not sell by Tuesday, I may move her to Ebay, we shall see...


Her name is Scary Mary, but she really does have a sweet side to her. She has tons of detail. I really enjoyed creating her. I have missed creating. I was so busy with my summer college courses and children, that I didn't have any time until now for creating. I do hope that you will stop by my Etsy Shoppe to take a peek at her. Have a wonderful weekend. ~Tonya

2 comments:

Hanni said...

Hello Tonya, glad to see you back in the creating mood again. I know you have been busy with school and family, but it is good to see another beautiful creation of yours. Keep'em coming!

Kit said...

Love her! Amazing!