9.03.2010

POSSIBILITIES!

I was looking for a picture that "fit" my thoughts for this week and came up with this picture. I "borrowed" it from here. I love this picture! I think the "word-age" on this picture is so very true. In the past 3 to 6 months, I have become a more positive person and feel that if you think positive; truly great things will start to change and happen.

In one of my classes, my teacher spoke about negativity in the work place and how others around a negative person, can really be influenced by it. So very true! I feel that positivity should "spill" into your personal and home life as well. If you think positive, you feel better, think clearer and so many things around you start to change. I swear, it is contagious! I enjoy school and I look forward to it each day. Sounds crazy, I am sure.

For the past 4 years, I lived a very sheltered life. I worked at home and about the only reason I would leave my house was to run my children around, go grocery/supply shopping and that was about it. I am in the real world now; every day and did not realize how much I have missed.

I have been creating (a little bit) and I am almost done with a bunny rabbit dollie. I want her theme to be called "Color ME Happy", but am not sure? She is so colorful and just so very sweet! If all goes well, I will have her done today or tomorrow. I will then take pictures and get her listed. Have a wonderful Friday! Today, is a bit cold and windy...it sure is crazy what a difference a day makes. Toodles, ~Tonya

No comments: